CINCINNATI REDS 2019 Ticket Giveaway(s)
1. How to Enter the Contest:
Cincinnati Reds Ticket Giveaway(s) contest will begin on Monday, April 15, 2019 at 11am EST and end on August 24, 2019 at 4pm EST.
b. To participate in the contest, simply stop by CONNERS TAP ROOM (313 E. Winslow Rd. Bloomington, IN) between 3pm EST, April 15, 2019 and 4pm EST on August 24, 2019 (the “registration period”) and register to win. The (3) Family 4-Pack drawing dates are:
Draw Saturday, May 25th for the June 16th game
Draw Saturday, July 13th for the Sept 8th game
Draw Saturday, August 24th for the Sept 22nd game
***All drawings will be at 4pm EST at Conners Tap Room
All entries must be received before August 24th , 2019 @ 4pm EST.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. The contest is open to all WGCL listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the greater Bloomington and outlining areas. Employees of WGCL, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Bloomington/Indianapolis metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
b. Eligible participants can win a WGCL contest only once every thirty days and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
c. Only one entry per person will be accepted during the “registration period.”
- A Family 4-pack of tickets to the Cincinnati Reds Baseball game(s) will be drawn on:
(see 1b for dates).
Once each winner is chosen, WGCL will contact the winner to arrange a time to pick up prize; at Conner’s Tap Room. One alternate winner will be selected for each game. Approximate value of prize: $30.00 each x 4 = $120.00 per game.
b. Prize may be picked up at CONNERS TAP ROOM (313 E. Winslow Rd. Bloomington, IN) no later than: June 13, 2019, Sept 5, 2019 and Sept 19, 2019 at 4pm EST on each of those dates. If the tickets are not claimed by 4pm EST on the (3) three above mentioned dates, prize will be forfeited by the winner. If prize is forfeited, the alternate winner will be contacted.
c. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for
4. Selection of Winners:
a. Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
b. Winner will be selected on May 25th, July 13th,August 24th, 2019 at 4pm EST.
c. Winner will be selected via random drawing from entries collected during “registration period.” Entries will be reviewed to ensure there is only (1) entry per person.
d. Winner need not listen/or be present to win; (1) one winner and (1) alternate winner will be drawn at the same time, the winner will be notified by WGCL by phone and email.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
b. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) are also required to sign a Liability Release and/or Travel Release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600.00 or greater, if the contest or the prize entails dangerous or potentially dangerous activity, or if the prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not Conditions Continued: such transportation is provided by WGCL. Pursuant to the Liability Release and Travel Release, the winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) will agree to hold WGCL, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., 3G Presents, and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
WGCL, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the WGCL Web Site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
6. These rules are subject to the interpretation of WGCL. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WGCL, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
7. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification,
at the sole discretion of WGCL.
9. WGCL is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
10. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WGCL; 400 Once City Centre, Bloomington, IN. 47404 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTTS at the address above.
11. A list of winners will be available after August 24, 2019. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WGCL; 400 One City Centre, Bloomington IN 47404.